RPM Co., Ltd. considers that the protection of customer's personal information is a social responsibility, and will establish the following personal information protection policy and strive to implement it.
- Proper collection of personal information
- When customers provide personal information, we will collect personal information only within the scope of its purpose after clarifying the purpose of use.
- Use and provision of appropriate personal information
- We will not provide or disclose your personal information to a third party unless you have given your consent in advance, outsource the business, or have other justifiable reasons.
- Management of personal information
- Regarding the handling of customer's personal information: we will appoint a person in charge of handling all handling and manage it appropriately and strive to prevent leakage. In addition, we will strive to protect personal information by implementing appropriate and rational safety measures regarding potential risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and unauthorized access to personal information.
- Outsourcing of personal information
- When we outsource the processing of personal information, we will oblige in our contracts not to leak or re-provide, and we will implement appropriate management.
- Respect for the rights of information subjects
- We will resepct the rights of the information subject regarding personal information, when the information subject requests disclosure, correction, deletion, or refusal to use or provide personal information, within a reasonable period and range in light of social conventions and practices. Respond to this.
- Governing law, etc.
- We will comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding any personal information we hold.
- Continuous improvement
- We will continuously improve our management system and mechanism related to personal information protection.
CEO ＆President Masaru Kudo
※ "Personal information" is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, other description, etc. contained in the information (easily with other information). (Including those that can be collated and thereby identify a specific individual.)